POGs Battle is a game in which we can participate in exciting games of tazos. How to play the tazos? Well, very easy, we throw our tazo against a tower of tazos, and we win all those that we manage to turn around. Then our opponent will launch, and will win the most tazos.
To throw our tazo against the tower, all we have to do is slide our finger down with all our strength. We can also move the bowl from one side to another before doing so, but the ultimate goal will be to throw it against the tower to try to throw and flip as many tazos as possible.
Much of the fun of POGs Battle is to collect as many tazos as we can. And it will not be easy. The reason is that there are more than a hundred different tazos and that, every time we lose a game, we lose the tazos that we have bet on it.
POGs Battle is a unique game, in which we can play virtually the tazos. It seems that the nineties have returned with strength.
More from Us: Brothers in Arms® 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game POGs Battle on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
POGs Battle on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “POGs Battle” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click POGs Battle icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download POGs Battle APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install POGs Battle for PC.
That’s All for the guide on POGs Battle For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized For PC (Windows & MAC).