PocketServer is a simple but useful tool that any Minecraft: Pocket Edition player should have installed on their Android devices since, as quickly as it is easy, it will allow them to create fully functional and customizable private servers from which they can enjoy in the company of this fun exploration, crafting and survival game.
Starting a server with PocketServer could not be easier, since we will only need to click on ‘Start Server’ for the application to take care of configuring a private server fully automatically. From the interface of this application we can also manage the server plugins, adding or uninstalling those that interest us.
The integrated file explorer included in PocketServer will allow its users to change the server configuration at will, although basic knowledge of the matter will be necessary to be able to do so effectively without breaking the processes created by the app.
At the moment in which we want to stop the server, we will only have to click on ‘Stop Server’ and it will stop immediately. PocketServer has a very active Discord community that will help any user who needs help when starting any of their processes.
See more: The Incredible Baron .
|Updated:||October 31, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools PocketServer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
PocketServer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PocketServer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PocketServer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download PocketServer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install PocketServer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on PocketServer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.