PocketMQO is an application that will allow us to open Metasequoia and MikuMikuDance files on our Android device. We can open any 3D model (as long as it is in mqo, pmd, pmx or vmd format) and make it move or dance to the rhythm of any music that we play.
In the configuration options of PocketMQO we can ‘play’ with shadows or lighting options, adjusting them to our whim. We can also modify the textures, alter the colors and, in short, tinker a bit with any 3D model that we have imported.
PocketMQO is an interesting application, thanks to which we can open any file of Metasequoia, MikuMikuDance and MotionData. And this is something that, at the moment, very few other Android applications allow.
More from Us: Alphabet puzzles & flash cards For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install PocketMQO on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
PocketMQO on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PocketMQO” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PocketMQO icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download PocketMQO APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install PocketMQO for PC.
That’s All for the guide on PocketMQO For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.