Pocket Era is an unofficial game set in the Pokémon saga in which we have to build and expand our Pokémon farm while overcoming challenges that provide us with resources to continue to thrive.
The basis of the game lies in the construction of structures and empowerment of our creatures. We will collect Pokémon that we can improve and, ultimately, make them evolve. With them we can create teams of up to three members to fight in the missions of various kinds that will be presented to us.
The adventures that we will live will be governed exclusively by battles in turns against enemies controlled by the AI. Unlike the original titles, here the clashes will be made by teams, having to choose the target that we want to attack and the type of skill that we will use in each stake.
Pocket Era is an interesting game that, despite not having an official license, it has an outstanding graphic section and some mechanics interesting enough to be a worthy title that honors the brand on which it is based.
More from Us: Simple MP3 Pro For PC (Windows & MAC).
Pocket Era Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Pocket Era on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Pocket Era on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pocket Era” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pocket Era icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pocket Era APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Pocket Era for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pocket Era For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.