Pluvius is an application that will allow us to customize the appearance of our Android terminal automatically, every time we change the wallpaper. How? Very easy. When choosing a new ‘wallpaper’ for our desktop, our entire interface will change its color palette to suit the image in question.
In order to use Pluvius we will need to have root privileges, otherwise we will not be able to activate it. In the same way, the app does not work in some very popular ROMs, such as OnePlus OxygenOS, Smasung TouchWizz or Xiaomi MIUI; nor on devices with Android ‘stock’ of less than 8.0.
Pluvius is a personalization app capable of offering great results, provided that we meet all the requirements to make it work properly.
More from Us: Spice M-6350 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Pluvius on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Pluvius on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pluvius” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pluvius icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pluvius APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Pluvius for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pluvius For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Odysseus Kosmos: Adventure Game For PC (Windows & MAC).