Plume for Twitter is a Twitter client loaded with features, which will allow us to simultaneously manage all our social network accounts, as well as view our Facebook ‘timeline’.
Among the features included within of the application highlights one especially interesting: the widget that will allow us to see updates of our ‘timeline’ or mentions directly from the terminal’s desktop.
Other interesting features include the possibility of customizing the different columns, uploading photos to many different servers (Lockerz, Twitter, Twitpic, Plixi, YFrog, Posterous, Mobypicture, MyPict.me), shorten links, autocomplete usernames and ‘hastags’, and much more.
Plume for Twitter is a very complete client that not only has many possibilities, but has a great presentation and an interface perfectly adapted to touch controls.
More from Us: ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Plume for Twitter on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Plume for Twitter on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Plume for Twitter” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Plume for Twitter icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Plume for Twitter APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Plume for Twitter for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Plume for Twitter For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Blokus.