Plumber is a review of the early nineties classic Pipe Mania, in which players will have to join different pieces of pipe so that water can circulate correctly from one end of the screen to the other.
In Plumber players will find two different game modes: the arcade, in which they will have to try to get the maximum score by joining pipes from right to left of the screen; and the challenge mode, in which the faces will have to be seen with 200 different levels.
Plumber’s mechanics are practically identical to the original title. That is, we will have to rotate the different pieces of pipe to make them fit together as if they were a puzzle. The final goal: that all the pieces fit together so that they create a channel for the water to pass from one side of the screen to the other.
Plumber is a fun and simple puzzle game, which like all Timeless classics are still as entertaining today as when they first came out for sale more than twenty years ago.
More from Us: Assistant for Android – 1MB For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game Plumber on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Plumber on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Plumber” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Plumber icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Plumber APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Plumber for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Plumber For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: iBall Andi4.5-K6 Specs.
Plumber for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.