PlayJ is an application that will allow us to share our screen in ‘streaming’ with any friend. In this way, we can teach you to do anything with our Android terminal or, simply, invite you to watch a game of any game that we are playing. All while chatting in real time.
The main idea behind PlayJ, as its name suggests, is to retransmit our games in ‘straming’ exclusively for our friends. While we do it, we can see each other’s faces and talk in real time using the microphone of our terminals. And of course, we can also play together Fortnite, PUBG or any other similar title, while we see each other. Now, we can also simply retransmit the screen of our terminal. So we can teach videos and photographs, web pages, or anything else.
PlayJ is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can feel closer to our friends when we are playing. The app also has a simple interface and works perfectly, without slowing down the gaming experience or consuming too many resources.
More from Us: Lenovo P2 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App PlayJ (beta) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
PlayJ (beta) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PlayJ (beta)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PlayJ (beta) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download PlayJ (beta) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install PlayJ (beta) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on PlayJ (beta) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Vivo V5 Specs.