Pixel Starships is a role-playing and strategy game in which players can put themselves in front of a spaceship, with which to plow through space and fight against lots of enemies. We will have full control over our ship. We can build new rooms, equip all kinds of weapons, recruit members for the crew, and much more.
Between mission and mission we can build and manage our spaceship. To build new rooms or recruit new members for the crew, we will need resources, which we will be able to achieve little by little during our adventures. We can build the rooms where and how we want. And we can also assign the jobs we want to the crew.
The battles of Pixel Starships are quite similar to those of the great FTL: Faster Than Light. Our ship has a series of energy points, which we can assign to different modules, such as shields or weapons. Our goal: to finish the rival ship before it does the same with us.
Pixel Starships is a brilliant combination of role and strategy, which has a thrilling setting, a lovely pixelated graphic section, and a fun and addictive game mechanic. An excellent title that drinks from the best possible sources.
More from Us: 7Zipper For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fake GPS location – Hola For PC (Windows & MAC).