Pi Music Player is a powerful music player for Android devices, which will not only allow us to listen to all the songs that we have stored in the memory of our terminal, but also provide us with a handful of useful features.
On the one hand, Pi Music Player will give us the possibility to play all our songs in MP3, as well as audiobooks and even podcasts. But it also allows us to create ringtones thanks to its ‘ringtone cutter’. The only thing that we will have to do is select a song and delimit the piece that we want to convert into tone.
Another interesting feature of Pi Music Player is the timer, which will allow us to set a maximum time, after which the music that is playing on our Android terminal will turn off. This tool is especially useful for when we want to go to sleep listening to music.
A third important feature included in Pi Music Player is its song transfer tool. Thanks to it we can send any song in MP3 format, in a matter of seconds, to any friend or acquaintance. And the other person will not even need to have the app installed.
Pi Music Player is an excellent music player, which has a nice and elegant interface, and has more features than most alternatives for Android.
More from Us: Coloring Pages 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: StarMaker: Free to Sing with 50M+ Music Lovers For PC (Windows & MAC).
Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.