Phone X Launcher is a ‘launcher’ that will allow us to give the appearance of iOS 12, present on iPhone X and later, to our Android terminal. And the truth is that we can not only change the appearance to make it more beautiful, we can also add a few very interesting additional features.
The first thing we can do once we install Phone X Launcher will be to choose the ‘wallpaper’ that we want, being able to choose between those that come by default in iOS 12. Once chosen, we can check how the taskbar is it will unfold from below, just like in iPhone; or how all the icons have a rounded finish. But this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Within the configuration options of Phone X Launcher we will find many interesting additional options. For example, we can adjust the size of the icons, so that they fit more or less in each row and column. We can also configure gestural shortcuts and even create a sort of artificial ‘notch’ at the top of the screen.
In addition to all these features, Phone X Launcher will give us the possibility to protect applications through a blocking screen. In this way, to access our private apps, it will be necessary to draw a blocking pattern. So only we can access our gallery of images, notes, messaging app, etc.
Phone X Launcher is an excellent ‘launcher’ for Android, thanks to which we can give a very original look to our device, adding a handful of benefits in the process.
More from Us: RPG Wizards of Brandel For PC (Windows & MAC).
Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Phone X Launcher, OS 12 iLauncher & Control Center For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Meetic – Tchattez et rencontrez des célibataires For PC (Windows & MAC).