Periscope is the official Twitter application for streaming using only your Twtiter account and an Android terminal. The operation of the application is practically identical to that of Meerkat, the first application to allow us to record and retransmit through Twitter.
In addition to retransmitting, Periscope will also allow us to quickly access other people’s streaming. We can see what are the most popular retransmissions of the moment and join quickly. In addition, within a ‘streaming’ we can write in the comments or press the screen to indicate (with a little heart) that we like what we see.
Starting to retransmit with Periscope is as simple as pressing a button. As soon as we press the record button we will begin to retransmit. With a touch on the screen we can change between rear and front camera. If someone makes a screenshot of our retransmission, in addition, we will see a small flash that will indicate it to us.
In the options of the application we will find the possibility to choose when we want to receive notices. Do you want a warning when your followers start a rebroadcast? Maybe when someone new starts to follow you? You just have to activate the option.
Periscope is a powerful, light and official streaming tool, thanks to which we will be able to retransmit through the Internet using only our Twitter account. Finally, its interface is elegant, intuitive and beautiful.
More from Us: Army Men Strike For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Periscope – Live Video on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Periscope – Live Video on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Periscope – Live Video” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Periscope – Live Video icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Periscope – Live Video APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Periscope – Live Video for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Periscope – Live Video For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: ShareTheMeal – Help children For PC (Windows & MAC).