Overdrop – Weather & Widgets is an application to view the weather forecast in your current location or in the place you choose in detail.
In the main screen of the interface you will find the current time of the day with details such as temperature, probability of rain, wind speed or humidity, among others, but by continuing to slide downwards, the prediction for the next seven days will be available.
The location can be detected by the gps of the phone or manually chosen, you can also download various widgets to place on the screen and always have the information available and updated.
Overdrop – Weather & Widgets allows great personalization, including the possibility of seeing the data in a different unit.
More from Us: Sonic Dash For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Weather App Overdrop – Weather & Widgets on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Overdrop – Weather & Widgets on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Overdrop – Weather & Widgets” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Overdrop – Weather & Widgets icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Overdrop – Weather & Widgets APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Overdrop – Weather & Widgets for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Overdrop – Weather & Widgets For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Panasonic Toughpad FZ-N1 Specs.
Overdrop – Weather & Widgets for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.