OsmAnd is a map application that has access to all OpenStreetMap data (OSM), so we can download maps from around the world in high quality. We can store as many maps as we want in the memory of our device, but we must bear in mind that maps take up a lot of space … so we can have storage problems if we download many.
One of the strengths of OsmAnd is that it will not only allow us to use the OpenStreetMap maps, but it will also allow us to access certain information from Wikipedia. The maps will show all points of interest close to our position, based on the information contained in Wikipedia itself.
It is important to bear in mind that the free version of OsmAnd will not show the points of interest of Wikipedia, and will only allow us to download seven maps. The paid version will allow us to download an unlimited number of maps, which we can manage directly from the application itself.
OsmAnd is an excellent map and navigation application. It is not only that it allows us to download maps and use it without Internet connection, it is that it offers lots of features, including the possibility of changing the visual style or style of navigation (by compass, fixed, direction of travel).
More from Us: Drakor Indonesia For PC (Windows & MAC).
OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation Details
|Name:||OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Require Android Version:||4.0.3 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Travel & Local App OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation for PC.
That’s All for the guide on OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Panasonic Eluga I3 Specs.
OsmAnd — Offline Travel Maps & Navigation for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.