Ophidia is a beautiful arcade in which players will control the Uroboros snake, sent from the heavens to purify Yggdrasil and that life can begin again on the planet. To do this, all we have to do is surround our enemies.
Pressing the screen will move our character from one side to another. The objective is to enclose the enemies inside Uróboros, since only in that way can we consume them and grow bigger. The bigger we are, the bigger the enemies we can consume.
The game has a leisurely and relaxing pace, although it is not particularly easy either. For example, if we do not calculate well and when trying to enclose an enemy we eat a piece of our own body, we will have to wait for it to grow back. In addition, we will also have to see the faces with the occasional ‘boss’ that will make things very difficult for us.
Ophidia is an arcade with a beautiful aesthetic, which has a beautiful setting and an exciting history . A title that is certainly worth checking out.
More from Us: Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Ophidia on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ophidia on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ophidia” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ophidia icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ophidia APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Ophidia for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ophidia For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.