Sonic the Hedgehog is the first installment of the famous SEGA mascot launched in 1991 for the Mega Drive / Genesis console and becoming the flagship of the company thanks to a round game in many ways.
This port is not a simple replica through an emulator but has modified the original code to offer substantial improvements in its Android adaptation, such as being able to enjoy the game in panoramic resolution without stretching the image or distort The aspect ratio. In addition, it includes the ability to unlock Tails and Knuckles in the first installment, something only seen in hacked versions of the combo Sonic & Knuckles, a cartridge that had an expansion slot add to mount the other game of the saga in the 16 bits of Sega.
Beyond this, The game is practically the same as the original, having to travel eight worlds composed by three scenarios each in our attempt to recover the gems of chaos from the clutches of Dr. Eggman / Robotnik. It is touching to explain decades later this premise to the new players that approach this classic.
The title is part of the so-called ‘SEGA Forever‘ line, a series of video games officially launched by the company for mobile devices in which, apart from offering the game exactly like how it was conceived, offers the possibility to customize the controls Tactile and even save the game at any time. All of them are Free-to-Play, so we will only see integrated advertising in the application when we start.
Sonic the Hedgehog For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sonic the Hedgehog” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sonic the Hedgehog icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sonic the Hedgehog APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Sonic the Hedgehog for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fate / Grand Order For PC (Windows & MAC)