One-Handed Mode is an application that will allow us to use our Android terminal with one hand, in a comfortable way. How? Very easy, lowering the status bar considerably, so that we can access it without having to stretch your thumb dangerously up.
It is important to keep in mind that not all applications are compatible with One- Handed Mode, so sometimes, depending on what app we open, it may stop working. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it.
One-Handed Mode is an app that will be especially interesting for those users who are always complaining about how big the new phones are and how they have to use both hands so they do not fall off. down. And we all know someone like that.
More from Us: Sniper Fury: best shooter game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App One-Handed Mode on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
One-Handed Mode on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “One-Handed Mode” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click One-Handed Mode icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download One-Handed Mode APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install One-Handed Mode for PC.
That’s All for the guide on One-Handed Mode For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: TEKKEN™ For PC (Windows & MAC).