(Offtime) is a tool that will allow us to take a small breath of everything that comes through our Android terminal. No calls, no text messages, no app or tweet notices, we can leave all that parked for a while.
The idea behind an application like (Offtime) is simple: we are always waiting for the phone, always connected to the Internet, always with some type of device on top. And it’s not necessarily bad … if we can disconnect for a while. So your goal is to achieve precisely that: that for a few minutes a day we forget that we carry a mobile phone always in our pocket.
To do this we can establish a series of filters and parameters that will allow us to establish what type of applications we want to block for a period of time, what phone numbers we want to block, and of course, what numbers or emergency messages we want to allow.
For example, we can make our terminal receive absolutely nothing, except calls from our mother. Everything else will be blocked, but if she calls on the phone it will ring.
(Offtime) is an interesting tool for users who sometimes get stressed due to the constant use of the mobile phone. An alternative to (Offtime), of course, would be to turn off the Android terminal and voila.
More from Us: Free Radio Anime – OST, J-Pop Soundtracks For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install (Offtime) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
(Offtime) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “(Offtime)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click (Offtime) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download (Offtime) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install (Offtime) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on (Offtime) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.