OCO is a puzzle game in which we will have to keep an eye on the screen of our Android device with the intention of collecting all the yellow cards. We will also do it with a rather striking aesthetic and a sound section that connects perfectly with the image.
Our objective within OCO will be to press on the screen so that the white figure jumps on the circular platforms. In this way we should try to collect all the yellow pieces that appear on the stage.
To access several of these yellow pieces we must take advantage of the blue areas that are present on the platforms. Thanks to these small surfaces we will have the ability to jump with height to get the rewards that are more inaccessible.
With OCO we will have fun to the rhythm of the music while we try to get all the yellow tiles in the shortest time possible. And is that the faster we are the greater the number of points we will get before moving to the next level.
More from Us: Spider Solitaire Free For PC (Windows & MAC).
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game OCO on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
OCO on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “OCO” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click OCO icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download OCO APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install OCO for PC.
That’s All for the guide on OCO For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Pencil Sketch For PC (Windows & MAC).
OCO for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.