NVSIP is a surveillance application, thanks to which we can use a webcam or another device with a camera, as a surveillance camera by remote control. We can configure different devices so that we can comfortably monitor several different places. All we need is a good Internet connection.
From the NVSIP application we can see a ‘streaming’ of the recording device. In addition, with just a click of a button we can capture the video and save it in the memory of the device. In the same way, we can activate or deactivate the sound, or set an alarm.
NVSIP is a good surveillance application, which will allow us to convert any device with an old camera that we have, into a surveillance camera almost professional.
More from Us: Pantel Smart PS650 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App NVSIP on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
NVSIP on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “NVSIP” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click NVSIP icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download NVSIP APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install NVSIP for PC.
That’s All for the guide on NVSIP For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Hungry Hearts Diner: A Tale of Star-Crossed Souls For PC (Windows & MAC).