NVIDIA GeForce NOW is an application that will allow us to transform our Android device into a latest generation PC thanks to NVDIA streaming technology. In order to enjoy the app, yes, we will need to have previously subscribed to this service.
The requirements to use NVIDIA GeForce NOW are not particularly high. A device with at least 2 GB of memory and a version of Android 5.0 or higher will suffice. For an optimal experience, it is also recommended to play using a WiFi network with a speed of at least 15 Mbps. Finally, it is advisable to use a ‘gamepad’ with bluetooth connection, such as a ‘SHIELD controller’ or a ‘SteelSeries Stratus Duo ‘.
More from Us: Nokia Asha 500 Specs.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW Details
|Name:||NVIDIA GeForce NOW|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 12Violence|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App NVIDIA GeForce NOW on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “NVIDIA GeForce NOW” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click NVIDIA GeForce NOW icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download NVIDIA GeForce NOW APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC.
That’s All for the guide on NVIDIA GeForce NOW For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: SwiTVPN For PC (Windows & MAC).