Notorious 99: Battle Royale is a multiplayer action game in the style ‘Brawl Stars’ of Supercell, but with the approach of the ‘battle royale’ as Fortnite or PUBG. That is, we will have to face a multitude of online players and only one can survive at the end of the game.
The control system of Notorious 99: Battle Royale is very simple: with the left thumb we can move our character and with the right thumb we can aim with the weapon. Depending on the character we have taken, we will have one type of attack or another. Of course, when you start playing all players will have the same character (although there are more than a dozen different).
In Notorious 99: Battle Royale we will find several different scenarios, each of them with a size different, capable of hosting a specific number of players. Thus, we will find maps of twenty players, maps of fifty and even maps of one hundred players.
Notorious 99: Battle Royale is an excellent game, which successfully combines the mechanics of ‘Brawl Stars’, with the general approach of the ‘battle royale’. And all with a very good graphic section and a large number of different characters and weapons.
More from Us: RIVAL: Crimson x Chaos For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Notorious 99: Battle Royale on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Notorious 99: Battle Royale on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Notorious 99: Battle Royale” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Notorious 99: Battle Royale icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Notorious 99: Battle Royale APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Notorious 99: Battle Royale for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Notorious 99: Battle Royale For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: ZTE N919D Specs.