Notification Toggle is an application that will allow us to customize our notification bar so that we can have direct access to the tools that we use most within our terminal.
The customization options of Notification Toggle are enormous. Users can create buttons to activate and deactivate WiFi, to access WiFi settings, for Bluetooth, for screen brightness, mobile data, airplane mode, disable automatic rotation, and a very long etcetera.
In addition to all the default options, Notification Toggle will allow us to create custom buttons from our applications. For example, if we use a social videogame a lot, we can create a quick access button in our notification bar.
Notification Toggle is one of those applications with the potential to make life much easier for us. One of those that, once we got used to using, it is difficult to uninstall from the terminal.
More from Us: Karbonn K1616 Specs.
Notification Toggle Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Notification Toggle on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Notification Toggle on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Notification Toggle” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Notification Toggle icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Notification Toggle APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Notification Toggle for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Notification Toggle For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.