Nixie is an application designed for children that focuses on preventing diseases related to sight, making the smallest keep an adequate distance with the screen of mobile phones.
The operation of Nixie is quite simple: although the application comes with a security distance indicated by default, we can establish the distance to which we want to have our mobile device (the application will always tell us if this is or is not appropriate). If we approach the phone more than indicated, an alarm will jump to remind us that we must move a little further from the screen if we want to keep the health of our eyes intact.
Among the Nixie settings we will find a personalization of alarms as well as a pin code to prevent the little ones from playing with the phone without our consent. In this way, parents can rest assured that their children do not abuse the use of mobile phones and, in addition, when they decide to use it, they maintain a safe distance.
Nixie is a useful application that will help parents to stay somewhat calmer when it comes to leaving their mobile phones to the little ones in the house.
More from Us: C++ Programming Tutorials For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Parenting App Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Nixie – kid’s eyes under parental control For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Windows Jumplists: programs with a convenient context menu.