NinJump is a very simple game in which we will have to take a nice ninja to the top of a very tall building … while other ninjas try to finish us off.
The gameplay is very simple: our character will start climbing up one of the sides of the building automatically, and every time we press the screen will jump to the other side hitting the air. In this way we will have to dodge the different obstacles that appear in each wall and blocking the attacks of our enemies.
The truth is that the game is quite short, but thanks to the online scoring system we can buy our records with players from around the world and try to overcome them to place us at the top of the ranking.
NinJump is an entertaining title to play short games and try to beat our previous records. However, it is not recommended for games of more than ten minutes in a row.
More from Us: Bloody West: Infamous Legends For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game NinJump on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
NinJump on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “NinJump” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click NinJump icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download NinJump APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install NinJump for PC.
That’s All for the guide on NinJump For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Mageward For PC (Windows & MAC).