Ninja Chicken is an arcade platform in two dimensions, in which players will control a ninja chicken that must try to catch all the acorns found along the way, while putting the odd egg.
The system of Control of the game is quite common within the genre: by pressing the button on the right we can make our protagonist chicken jump, while pressing the button on the left we will make it slide on the ground (ideal for dodging low obstacles).
The objective of each of the levels of the game will be to place a certain number of eggs. The problem is that the places to lay eggs sometimes are not in places of easy access, so we can get to be running for several minutes before being able to release them.
Ninja Chicken is a platform game in two very simple and fun, which lacks some common elements in the genre to improve a little more. For example, it would have been nice to be able to customize the look of our chicken ninja.
More from Us: IKEA Place For PC (Windows & MAC).
Ninja Chicken Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Ninja Chicken on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ninja Chicken on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ninja Chicken” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ninja Chicken icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ninja Chicken APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Ninja Chicken for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ninja Chicken For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.