NewPipe is a Youtube client that does not use any of the dependent libraries of the Google framework, nor any YouTube API. The application is limited to analyzing the YouTube website itself to get the information you need. And this basically means that we can use this app on ANY device, even those that do not have Google Services installed.
The best thing about NewPipe, however, is not that we can use it on a device without Google. Services, but everything else. At its small size (just 2 MB) are other advantages such as the ability to listen to videos in the background, or even download them. In fact, we can both download video and only audio.
In NewPipe configuration options we can choose our preferred resolution (360p by default). We can also link an external video or audio player to play the videos, and of course choose the directory in which we want to download all videos or audio files. Another very interesting option will allow us to force all traffic through Tor.
NewPipe is an outstanding Youtube client, thanks to which we can download YouTube videos with total privacy. The best thing is that it will also allow us to listen to music in ‘streaming’ in the background, and do practically everything we could do with the official client.
More from Us: iBall Aura 2k Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install NewPipe on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
NewPipe on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “NewPipe” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click NewPipe icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download NewPipe APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install NewPipe for PC.
That’s All for the guide on NewPipe For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.