Network Utilities is an application that offers just what its name suggests: a good handful of utilities for our Internet connection. We can analyze the state of our connection, check our ping, see what ports we have open, discover new local networks, and even do ‘whois’ quickly. And all these features are always at hand, accessible from the drop-down menu on the left.
Network Utilities is a good application for any user with a minimum knowledge base about networks. With each new update, in addition, new features are added to existing ones.
More from Us: Poly Artbook – puzzle game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Network Utilities on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Network Utilities on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Network Utilities” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Network Utilities icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Network Utilities APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Network Utilities for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Network Utilities For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Lordmancer II For PC (Windows & MAC).