The & quot; twelve & quot; of Android terminals from version 6.0 Marshmallow, as its name implies, causes our smartphone or tablet to enter a low-power mode while in sleep while shutting down sensors and sending certain services to hibernate. This feature included by default can be fully customized thanks to the Naptime app: Super Doze mode.
As a standard, this sleep mode is automatically activated after 30 minutes of inactivity, but thanks to this free app it is possible reduce the amount of time that must pass and even assign each type of sensor a certain period before temporarily deactivating. In addition, it includes an aggressive way in which it delimits even more the number of elements in operation of the system, although in this case we will not receive even notifications of status of our active applications. Naptime is a interesting application for Android users Marshmallow onwards, which takes advantage of an integrated functionality within Google’s own operating system but giving it a greater degree of customization when it comes to running.
More from Us: Mini Legends For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Score! Hero For PC (Windows & MAC).
Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.