My Talking Angela is the female version of My Talking Tom, a Pou or Tamagotchi style game, in which we will have to take care of the little cat Angela. Our friendly protagonist will start the game as a baby, and with our help you will have to grow into a beautiful cat.
Players will have many opportunities for interaction in My Talking Angela. The most important ones, of course, will include feeding her, taking care of her hygiene, and taking her to bed so she can sleep. We can give you lots of different foods, such as cookies, vegetables, junk food … and we can also help her to shower or brush her teeth (it will be necessary to manually move the toothbrush).
Now, Angela will not only eat, wash and sleep. In My Talking Angela we can also play several different mini games for our cat to have fun. In the same way we can take it from stores and buy clothes, wigs or accessories. We will even have an album of cards that we can go collecting with Angela’s help.
My Talking Angela is a more complete version of the classic My Talking Tom, which has more interaction options and better graphics. Certainly an interesting application for those looking for a ‘new Pou’ that is also considerably more beautiful.
More from Us: Lineage Red Knights For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game My Talking Angela on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
My Talking Angela on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “My Talking Angela” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click My Talking Angela icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download My Talking Angela APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install My Talking Angela for PC.
That’s All for the guide on My Talking Angela For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: How censorship and internet access works in China.