My Steps is a simple pedometer through which you can keep track of the number of steps you take each day. This application will allow you to keep track of your level of movement throughout the day and thus avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
My Steps has a much simpler interface than other applications of the style. In this way, everything will be focused on seeing first hand the number of steps we have taken so far. In addition, the tool gives us the number of meters traveled.
Using My Steps is quite simple and therefore we just have to click on the start button to run the tool. With this, the utility will begin to perform its function in the background.
In short, My Steps is a very basic utility but has the essential to keep track of our steps without any type of distraction.
More from Us: Fabulous: Motivate Me! Relax, Meditate, Sleep For PC (Windows & MAC).
My Steps Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install My Steps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
My Steps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “My Steps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click My Steps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download My Steps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install My Steps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on My Steps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.