Salat is the second pillar of Islam. Muslims have to pray five times a day and therefore it is essential to know the hours in which to perform this act of purification from anywhere in the world.
Salat Times is a tool that will tell you the exact moment in which you must perform each of the five sentences. We just have to indicate the geographical place where we are and the interface will show us the daily schedule in which to perform the prayers Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
Another function outstanding of Salat Times is that we can program a call to prayer, called Adhan among Muslims, so that our Android device alerts us to the moment in which to perform each sentence.
Salat Times is an application that It will be very useful if you belong to the Muslim religion or if you are simply curious about the prayer system used by this religion.
More from Us: Asus ZenFone 4 A450CG Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App Muslim Salat Times on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Muslim Salat Times on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Muslim Salat Times” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Muslim Salat Times icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Muslim Salat Times APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Muslim Salat Times for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Muslim Salat Times For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Tricky challenge 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).