Mr Gun is a two-dimensional arcade in which we will control a nice square character armed with a gun, with which we will have to face lots of other square characters with a gun. Our goal: to finish all of them before someone does the same with us.
The control system of Mr Gun is simple: when we touch the screen our character will shoot. If we give our enemy, we will finish him and we can continue climbing the ladder; But if we miss the shot or do not do it in time, our enemy will shoot us and kill us.
As often happens in Ketchapp games, at first we will only have one gun, but as we play we can unlock many more. The only thing we will have to do to obtain new weapons will be to make money killing enemies. And if we manage to hit them in the head, we will get more money.
Mr Gun is a fun arcade that has all the classic elements of the Ketchapp games: a simple graphic section and a simple but very addictive mechanics.
More from Us: Neffos C5 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Mr Gun on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mr Gun on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mr Gun” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mr Gun icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mr Gun APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mr Gun for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mr Gun For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Goosebumps HorrorTown For PC (Windows & MAC).