MotoTAXI is a very interesting application thanks to which you can request the services of a mototaxi, especially in the region of Peru, in an incredibly simple and effective way. Are you looking for a tool that will help you in this task? Well then this is the perfect app for you!
The mechanism of operation of MotoTAXI is very simple. The application will automatically geolocate you, a feature that makes the process of ordering a taxi for your current position very comfortable. However, you can also scroll at your whim along the map and send it anywhere.
Once you have requested the service, MotoTAXI will proceed to look for a motorcycle taxi available. You can cancel the order at any time without any problem. Once you have climbed the mototaxi, you must indicate it in the app to confirm that the service has already been done.
MotoTAXI will allow you to keep track of all the trips you have made with the platform, saving them in a history easy access.
More from Us: Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install MotoTAXI on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
MotoTAXI on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “MotoTAXI” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click MotoTAXI icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download MotoTAXI APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install MotoTAXI for PC.
That’s All for the guide on MotoTAXI For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.