Mortal Kombat X is a two-dimensional fighting game in which players can control characters from the Mortal Kombat franchise such as Sub-Zero, Reptile, Johny Cage, Rayden, Smoke or Kitana, to fight other characters of similar power.
The mechanics of the game are quite similar to that of your older brother for desktop consoles and PCs, although for obvious reasons, traditional control using the remote has been replaced by a more intuitive system in which we will have to slide our fingers across the screen to hit our enemies.
As we participate in combats, our characters will gain experience and, little by little, we can even add new faces to our ‘roster’ ‘initial. In this way the game adds a component of collecting in the form of characters and letters that we will have to unlock.
Graphically Mortal Kombat X is an outstanding title. The models of the characters have nothing to envy to those of the console game. Special mention for the famous ‘fatalities’, which are almost as spectacular in Android as in console.
Mortal Kombat X is one of the best alternatives that we can find in Android within the genre of fighting games. Not only for the charisma of the characters that we can control and the incredible graphic section, but also for how well the control system has been solved.
More from Us: LOOKS – Real Makeup Camera For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game MORTAL KOMBAT X on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
MORTAL KOMBAT X on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “MORTAL KOMBAT X” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click MORTAL KOMBAT X icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download MORTAL KOMBAT X APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install MORTAL KOMBAT X for PC.
That’s All for the guide on MORTAL KOMBAT X For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: High School Simulator 2017 For PC (Windows & MAC).