Monkey is an application that will allow us to meet people more directly by using videochats for it, allowing us to limit people according to their gender and choosing a category from those available.
After a brief registration, in which It will not be obligatory to upload photographs, unlike other social networks, you can start using them. In the initial screen the search will be made of people who match the indicated criteria, gender and category, initiating a video call or, in the case of having indicated it in that same window, a chat will also be allowed with which to write.
On the left of this screen, friends will be displayed, allowing you to see your Snapchat posts if they have the linked account. On the right hand side, the different categories will be displayed, one of which must be chosen, placing a tree in the selected one and thus limiting the search to those users who are in it.
Monkey has a limited time to meet the person, 15 seconds, which can be extended if interested or add as a friend.
More from Us: World Zombie Contest For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Monkey on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Monkey on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Monkey” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Monkey icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Monkey APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Monkey for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Monkey For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Weather – The Weather Channel For PC (Windows & MAC).