Mobile Gamepad – BETA is an application that, in conjunction with the Windows application, will allow us to use our Android terminal as if it were a console control.
One of the advantages of Mobile Gamepad with respect to other similar applications of Android (that there are), is that it will allow us to configure different profiles for different games. That is, we can configure the keys of our terminal for several games, so that we only have to do this process once.
Another feature of the most interesting is that we can use the Android terminal accelerometer in simulation and driving games. Thanks to this feature, we can tilt our mobile phone to move a vehicle from left to right, achieving an effect similar to what we would have with a steering wheel.
Mobile Gamepad – BETA is an excellent way to take advantage of an Android terminal when we go to play on PC. Except for titles that require very precise controls, the experience we get with Mobile Gamepad is more than satisfactory.
More from Us: LG Optimus G Pro Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Mobile Gamepad on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mobile Gamepad on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mobile Gamepad” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mobile Gamepad icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mobile Gamepad APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mobile Gamepad for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mobile Gamepad For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) For PC (Windows & MAC).