MiXplorer is a very complete file management tool that will allow us to work comfortably with all the files and folders of our Android device. And what is better, it will allow us to do it through an elegant and fully customizable user interface.
The list of features of MiXplorer is huge. Among the basic ones we will find copy, move, cut and paste files or folders; change the layout of folders individually, or use an advanced search tool. Not so basic options include the possibility of extracting and creating compressed files in lots of different formats: 7z, Zip, TAR, GZIP, RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, and many more.
Very interesting is also the possibility of associating our storage accounts in the cloud with MiXplorer. And is that the application is compatible with: Mega, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, 4Sync or Google Drive, among others. We can even use the FTP / HTTP server included within the interface itself.
Another point in which MiXplorer stands out especially is in the visualization and preview of multimedia content. From the application itself we can listen to any sound file or see any photograph that we have stored in the terminal. We can even see GIFs on the move.
MiXplorer is an absolutely outstanding file manager, which not only offers a lot of features, but also will offer us MORE even if we have a device with root privileges.
More from Us: Super Hero Fight For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install MiXplorer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
MiXplorer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “MiXplorer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click MiXplorer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download MiXplorer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install MiXplorer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on MiXplorer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.