Mirror (Mirror in Spanish) is an application that will allow us to turn our Android terminal into a hand mirror with the push of a button. As usual, the only thing that Mirror will actually do is activate the front camera of our Android terminal, so that we can see each other (as when we are going to do a ‘selfie’).
The number of Mirror options is somewhat limited, but they will allow us to do some interesting things. We can rotate the image reflected on the screen or change the contrast of the image, in addition, we will also have the option to zoom or even freeze the image (as if we were taking a picture).
Mirror is an application that fulfills its mission in a formidable way. It will allow us to do exactly what it promises: turn the terminal into a hand mirror. And the best thing is that it will allow us to do it with just a touch, in a quick way.
More from Us: Videocon V1805 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lifestyle App Mirror on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mirror on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mirror” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mirror icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mirror APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mirror for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mirror For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Lava ARC 09 Specs.