Miracle Merchant is a card game in which we will control an alchemist apprentice who must make potions for the customers who are entering his store. For this, it will be necessary to combine four letters trying to use the ingredients required by each client.
The Miracle Merchant gaming system is much simpler than it may seem at first glance. Our goal will be to zero our four decks of cards, each one of a different color. And for this, we will have to use the cards of the decks to create potions. Now, when it comes to creating potions we will have to take many aspects into account: the customer’s preferred ingredient, the total value of the potion, or what ingredients are most abundant for us, among other things.
To be able to finish a game is essential to leave the four of card towers to zero, as in a solitaire. And it will not be easy at all. Creating potions at the beginning of the game is simply because we have lots of cards of each color, but in the final measures of each game, we will have to use all our ingenuity to create a valid potion.
Miracle Merchant is an ingenious and fun card game, whose games last approximately two to five minutes. The visual section of the game, in addition, as is already a tradition in the titles of Arnold Rauers, is a real delight. Creating potions at the beginning of the game is simple because we have lots of cards of each color, but in the final measures of each game, we will have to use all our ingenuity to create a valid potion.
Miracle Merchant For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Miracle Merchant ” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Miracle Merchant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Miracle Merchant APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Miracle Merchant for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in
Miracle Merchant / Android:
[appbox googleplay com.tinytouchtales.alchi]