Mind Construct is a minimalist arcade in which players will have to try to collect a series of defragmented memories, with which to find out what was the fate of Planet Earth … and that of our main character.
The mechanics of Mind Construct are relatively simple. Basically we have to drag a small sphere around the screen, trying to recover the green crosses (memories), while dodging the other objects. Thus, dragging the fingertip across the screen, we must recover all the memories of the Earth.
As we complete levels and recover memories, we will discover information panels about Planet Earth and our avatar. The history of the game, of course, has a marked tinge of science fiction. And we will have to continue playing and playing to discover what has happened.
Mind Construct is an arcade with a simple and addictive mechanics, which proposes an exciting story told with a series of high quality illustrations. An original and fun title, which also has a good soundtrack.
More from Us: Bible App for Kids For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Mind Construct on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mind Construct on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mind Construct” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mind Construct icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mind Construct APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mind Construct for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mind Construct For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Aware – Meditation & Mindfulness For PC (Windows & MAC).