Whiteboard is a tool through which we can write down a multitude of ideas or concepts on a virtual whiteboard. The application offers us a multitude of virtual canvases on which to capture and store concepts that we will later consult when we need it. All under the seal of quality that a company like Microsoft offers us.
Inside Whiteboard we find a toolbar through which we can select the type of brush, pen or pencil that we can use. The type of notes that we add to each blank panel will be similar to what we can make on a physical pad of paper.
Another aspect to take into account within Whiteboard is that we can upload our notes so that other people can collaborate in their preparation. This will be very useful for us to discuss certain aspects with our co-workers or study center. In fact, any of these users will be able to edit the notes while adding text or lines that further clarify the ideas we want to convey.
Whiteboard has different functions that allow us to create virtual notes very easily. Without using paper and pencil, we can digitize our ideas to share them instantly with our colleagues. This will allow us to lighten a multitude of processes during each work or study day. However, from the main menu we will always have access to all the boards that we have created to recall any information.
See more: Touchgrind Skate 2 For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Microsoft Whiteboard Details
|Updated:||October 19, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity Microsoft Whiteboard on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Microsoft Whiteboard on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft Whiteboard” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft Whiteboard icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft Whiteboard APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Microsoft Whiteboard for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft Whiteboard For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.