Microsoft Remote Desktop is an official application of Microsoft, which as its name suggests will allow us to control our computer directly from the screen of an Android terminal. For this the only thing that we will have to do is configure the application and associate it with the computer we want to control.
Microsoft Remote Desktop works optimally on computers with Windows 8 operating system, since its tile interface It adapts much better to the demands of a touch screen than the classic Windows desktop (XP, Vista, 7). Due to this, the application is especially recommended for those users who work with Microsoft’s new operating system.
The quality of the audio and video streaming that we receive in the terminal, provided that we have a good Internet connection, is excellent. In addition, we can enjoy a totally secure connection thanks to Network Layer Authentication technology, which is in charge of protecting our privacy.
Microsoft Remote Desktop is a very complete tool, thanks to which we can control our computer (with Windows ) from an Android terminal will be very simple. In addition, all touch gestures of Windows 8 can also be used in the terminal, so we can move much faster with this operating system.
More from Us: Two Dots For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App Microsoft Remote Desktop on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Microsoft Remote Desktop on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft Remote Desktop” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft Remote Desktop icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft Remote Desktop APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Microsoft Remote Desktop for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft Remote Desktop For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Privacy Knight-Privacy Applock, Vault, hide apps For PC (Windows & MAC).