OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) is an application that will allow its users to store lots of files in the cloud for later access to them, manage them or share them directly from the Android terminal itself. Once installed OneDrive in our mobile phone we will have all the storage of our account of OneDrive, with all the files that it contains, totally available so that we can manage it to our liking. We can from the images already uploaded by us directly from the cloud, to upload new photos and videos at a time to access them later (both from the terminal itself and from a computer).
In addition , not only can we see the photos online, but all the Office files that we have stored in our account can also be viewed directly from the terminal without downloading anything.
OneDrive is a very useful tool for any user who has an Android terminal with little memory, as it will basically endow you with a few extra GB of storage that we can use at our whim. Of course, we will need to be connected to the Internet in order to access them.
More from Us: Green Cleaner For PC and Laptop (Windows / MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Microsoft OneDrive on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft OneDrive” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft OneDrive icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft OneDrive APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Microsoft OneDrive for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft OneDrive For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: SplashUp! For PC (Windows & MAC).
Microsoft OneDrive for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.