Microsoft Launcher is a launcher developed by Microsoft that offers an interface as elegant as practice. Its main virtue is to serve as a bridge with Windows 10, you can easily access services and functionalities of the operating system associated with our Microsoft account.
Microsoft Launcher offers us its own personal assistant that we will access by doing swipe horizontally to the left on the desktop. There we will see several cards with access to our calendar events, news or shortcuts to our regular contacts.
On the desktop we will have a small container with shortcuts to download other Microsoft applications that will interconnect more if it fits our smartphone with the operating system thanks to apps like OneDrive, Outlook, Cortana or Skype. Installing each of them will allow us to associate more services, for example, adding to Cortana itself in the desktop browser widget.
Microsoft Launcher is an excellent launcher for Android that offers a series of really benefits useful through a pretty interface that, in addition, is adorned with various customization options such as automatic wallpaper change from Bing’s hand.
More from Us: Samsung launches Bixby in over 200 countries as Siri’s rival, Assistant and Cortana.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Microsoft Launcher (Preview) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Microsoft Launcher (Preview) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft Launcher (Preview)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft Launcher (Preview) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft Launcher (Preview) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Microsoft Launcher (Preview) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft Launcher (Preview) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The Ark of Craft: Dinosaurs Survival Island Series For PC (Windows & MAC).