Cortana is Microsoft’s response to Google Now and Siri by Apple. Its launch takes place with the arrival of the operating system Windows 10, where it comes integrated as a series, although we can expand its potential using its official Android app.
The wizard allows you to send orders both by voice and through of the virtual keyboard, based on our navigation preferences, spatial location and applications installed in our terminal. In this way, we can either ask you things to give us an answer extracted from the Internet (through the Bing search engine, also owned by Microsoft), or more elaborate interaction functions, such as storing a reminder or performing some kind of action with one of the contacts that we have stored in the agenda.
Through the geolocation system of our device will be possible to collect information from our environment, so we can ask you for nearby points of interest or the fastest way to arrive at a certain place. Thanks to the card system associated with Cortana, we can consult all kinds of information from the main menu of the tool as a homepage, from local news to the time in the place where we are.
More from Us: HBO announces “Confederate”, new series that should replace “Game of Thrones”.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft Cortana – Digital assistant For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: How censorship and internet access works in China.
Leave a Reply