Microsoft Apps is an official Microsoft application that will allow us to control which Microsoft apps we have installed and updated on our terminal. Basically we can see a list with all the apps for Android from Microsoft, among which include: Skype, Swiftkey Keyboard, Office Lens, Outlook, Xbox or Wunderlist, among many others.
By clicking on any of the ‘install’ buttons, Microsoft Apps will redirect us automatically to Google Play, from where we can download our application. In other words, Microsoft Apps will not allow us to download anything. For what it will be quite useful is to know when an app needs to be updated.
Microsoft Apps is an application that can be improved. After all, it offers little more than a direct access to the list of Google Play apps.
More from Us: Knight IO For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Microsoft Apps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Microsoft Apps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Microsoft Apps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Microsoft Apps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Microsoft Apps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Microsoft Apps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Microsoft Apps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Flow Free: Warps on PC (Windows / Mac).
Leave a Reply