Mico Chat offers a simple way to get to know people close to you and to make new friends with any user. Through geolocation you can get in touch with the profiles that are closest to you, which will allow you to make hangouts to meet your future friends in person.
Although Mico Chat works through the GPS system, you can select any location in the world to talk to people from other places, opening up a wide range of possibilities to talk to hundreds of people per day. In your profiles you can see your location, your marital status, your date of birth and the exact distance that separates you, in addition to all the photographs you have shared.
Mico Chat has the possibility to register without need to provide personal data, so you can keep anonymously to not give more information than is really necessary.
You will receive an alert for each person who visits your profile and another for each incoming message. Although you will not know if someone has read or not what you have sent, yes you will have a record of their last connection time, allowing you to know more or less when they are available.
More from Us: Parker’s Driving Challenge For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mico – Short Videos, Live Streaming, Groups Nearby For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fury Roads Survivor For PC (Windows / Mac).