Menu Button is an application that will allow us to establish a series of fixed buttons on the screen of our device, with which we can carry out all kinds of actions: increase or decrease the volume of our device, go to the ‘home’, access options, open an app, force screen rotation, and much more.
By default the button menu will appear on the right side of the screen and will contain four elements. Now, from the options menu we can customize each and every aspect of our new menu. We can change the icon of each button, to increase or decrease the size, or change the opacity. We can also choose if we want the buttons to have some background color or not.
A very interesting option of Menu Button is the one that will allow us to set exceptions for our apps. Thanks to this function, our button menu will always appear, except in the specific cases that we indicate manually. In this way, for example, we can disable it while we play or watch videos. Or quite the opposite, we can make it only activate with certain apps.
Menu Button is a very useful customization application, thanks to which we can create a fully customized button bar, which will allow us to do practically what that we want with just a touch on the screen of our Android terminal.
More from Us: VuLiv Player- Videos & Music For PC (Windows & MAC).
Menu Button (No root) Details
|Name:||Menu Button (No root)|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Menu Button (No root) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Menu Button (No root) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Menu Button (No root)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Menu Button (No root) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Menu Button (No root) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Menu Button (No root) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Menu Button (No root) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Zopo Color F1 Specs.