Melon is an application that will allow us to meet new people from all over the world, with whom we can speak by videoconference instantly. All we have to do is press a button and we can start talking to a new person. That we do not like us? Following. That we do not like us either? Next!
When we find someone who likes us, we can add it to our Melon friends. As long as the other person agrees, we can get back in touch with her. In these cases we can re-communicate by videoconference, but we can also chat or send pictures.
Thanks to the search filters we can find people from a specific region. We can also use the Melon filter to speak preferentially with people of a specific sex, but for this we will need to invert a handful of tokens.
Melon is a very interesting social application, thanks to which we can meet a lot of new people in a very comfortable way.
More from Us: Super Phantom Cat 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Melon on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Melon on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Melon” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Melon icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Melon APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Melon for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Melon For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Just download it! Enjoy these iOS apps that are free for a limited time.
Melon for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.